Please come down to the Post and donate blood for the American Red Cross! Blood will be drawn in Patriots Hall from 1 PM to 5 PM on April 18th. Help Save A Life By Donating Blood!
What’s better with beer than Brats? Grab your sweetie and head down to the club for a VFW brat! Meal includes potato salad and baked beans all for only $7!
Choose to help save lives and make a difference this summer, donate a pint of blood to the Red Cross! You can learn more about it at the Red Cross web site.
Benefits of Donating
• It feels great to donate!
• You get free juice and delicious Keebler® cookies.
• It’s something you can spare – most people have blood to spare… yet, there is still not enough to go around.
• You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed – most people don’t think they’ll ever need blood, but many do.
• You will be someone’s hero – in fact, you could help save more than one life with just one donation